No products in the cart.
Sales Executive Job Description
iRaw Healthy Habits is a fast-growing London based company which produces a range of Healthy Organic Raw food products. iRaw Healthy Habits supplies products to health shops – bigger chains and individual health shops, as well as to consumers through the company´s online shop (currently work in progress).
The Sales Executive role is the key point of contact between our organization and our clients. The purpose of the role is to help iRaw to achieve our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping iRaw competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential creating sales plans and putting those in action. This role demands an experienced, dedicated and motivated individual with the in-depth knowledge of the raw-food industry, who can be part of the fast-growing company and who shares the same vision of the company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- With a growing team, set objectives, coach and guide the performance of new sales representatives
- Organizing sales visits and demonstrating and presenting products
- Planning of sales schedules and strategies
- Creating channels of sales through direct sales, distribution, online sales, Wellness Centres and offices
- Working to maintain good relationship with existing clients ensure repeat business and use initiative to find new clients
- Researching the market and keep up to date with relevant competitors
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of the new products and competition status
- Gathering market and customer information, liaison with other departments with the latest news.
- Meet buyers’ requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Responding to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Promoting seasonal/special products in timely manner
- Introducing and advising on forthcoming product development to buyers to maintain their interest and motivate to reorder
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting buyer/customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Create and Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Reviewing own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Keep up to date with production cost and margins to accurately provide customers with quotations
- Comply with company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times
Skills and Experience
- Sales experience in high performance sales environment
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills
- An interest in raw food life-style
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain calm
- Excellent communicator
- An outgoing and likeable personality
- Strong presentation skills
- Confidence in your own abilities
- Resilience and persistence
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Being creative, innovative and progressive
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Teamwork and having professional attitude
- Have a great sense of humour!
Hours: Full-time hours, 8am – 4pm, 5 days a week with 40 hours a week.
Is this you? To Join our Team: send email to email@example.com and tell us all about yourself and why you believe you would be perfect for iRaw!