No products in the cart.
iRaw Healthy Habits is a fast-growing London based company which produces a range of Healthy Organic and Vegan Raw food products. iRaw Healthy Habits supplies products to health shops – bigger chains and individual health shops, as well as to consumers through the company´s online shop. Purpose of the role is to manage overall kitchen activities and carry out responsibilities of mainly production of raw food products, as well as support the growth of the company with new, innovative and creative ideas for Healthy Habits
This role demands an experienced or health enthusiast, dedicated and motivated individual with the in-depth knowledge of the raw-food and or vegan industry, who can be part of the fast-growing company and who shares the same vision of the company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of a motivated, health focused Team to produce our Delicious Products.
- Responsible for planning, organising and control of production process in co-operation with Production Manager.
- Ensure production is correctly executed, maintain high quality levels and that our products comply with the technical standards.
- Maintaining all production schedules of the various products in conjunction with production Manager.
- Assess stock levels of ingredients; select and prepare order for supplies of ingredients as per production schedules; and maintain optimum levels of stock. Make sure that production never runs out of raw material. Ensure production levels are maintained at the right levels, meeting customers’ demands in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality control during production process. Implement quality-control checks.
- Ensure production is being carried out in most efficient and cost-effective manner. Improvise production process where possible to save time & cost.
- Set Targets and make sure the targets are reached.
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of production equipment and keeping them clean always.
- Elicit cooperation between all Team Members. Liaise with other departments – marketing, sales and accounting and provide support where necessary.
- Provide support in promotional events.
- Carry out Product Development for new range of healthy snacks in co-operation with Production Manager.
- Comply with company’s policies and procedures.
- Enforce health and safety guidelines. Maintain proper personal hygiene. Monitor basic kitchen systems and follow all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Keen interest in organic, vegan raw food life-style.
- Cooking/Un-cooking Skills. Experience of working in restaurants/ catering.
- Food hygiene certificate.
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Inventory-management and cost-control.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines for the production schedules. Time-Management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adapt to changing environment of the nature of the work.
- Being creative, innovative and progressive.
- Maintaining high-standard of quality and hygiene.
- Oral and written communication.
- Teamwork and Being professional.
- Be Observant to spot problems and have an ability to prevent them.
- Be able to concentrate for long periods.
- Be able to follow procedure and work quickly.
- HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR?
Hours: Full-time hours, 8:00am – 4:30pm, 5 days a week with 40 hours a week
Is this you? To Join our Team: send email to email@example.com and tell us all about yourself and why you believe you would be perfect for iRaw!